Music by The Refusers

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Spacers Are Not Spaced Out But Connected To The Source - A Quotation by M.N. Hopkins

Drawing by Neutron Boar of the character, Vasilisa who is a Spacer in the Starshatter Series of  books.

Spacers are not spaced out but connected to the Source.

The best visionaries are this way. Very well functioning in reality but connected to the Source of all Life or what I call, The Divine Realm. This is how great advances and inventions and art have come about. They come out of some more subline dimension. I call it the Divine. We are shown things to bring back and share with our own kind to inspire and help speed up the evolutionary process. Any inspired writer or artist or musician does this.

That is my gift. Words just come to me without any effort. They flow in and out of me or through me effortlessly. The Chinese, I believe call this, being in the wu wei.  No one sees the hard work behind this. I worked very hard to learn to write well in school which was my foundation and continued to practice over the years.  I always thought that this was very important for me to develop this skill from a very young age. I read a lot and practiced to write and eventually came into my own style. It took many years of practice to reach a point of effortlessness in my writing.

©  2021  M.N. Hopkins

Note: The above quote was inspired while reading about an alien race called Spacers who are excellent at the navigation of starships.  Vasilisa was the character in the book who is a Spacer.  To learn more about the Starshatter series of science fiction books, please click on the link below.

No comments: