Music by The Refusers

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Now, Save Our Union - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins


Now, save our Union

We are a band of brothers

America first

©  2021  M.N. Hopkins

Note:  I wrote this yesterday thinking about the State of many hundreds of nations. My emphasis is on America since this is my homeland yet if Americans and those of other nations do not accept and honour their culture and traditons and fight to insure their existence then the ones who seek to destroy all that is good in the world have already won.  It is so easy yet so hard to end these evil plans and the  minions of the hoaxes.  

I wrote this poem in the haiku style of poetry and published it for the first time today, the 21st of September, 2021.

To read more of my poems & quotations, please click on the link below:

Poems & Quotations by M.N. Hopkins


or visit:

Pinterest

No comments: