Music by The Refusers

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Free Viewing Of The Movie, "UNDOCTORED" Until Friday, March 4, 2015



I am so proud of this film, so proud of the people in it. 

When I was growing up in the 60’s, we thought science was going to save us from everything.

“Don’t breast feed! That’s for poor 3rd world countries. Science knows better, use “formula”.

“Why drink fresh juice? Drink what the astronauts drink, Tang!”

We’d just gotten the “cure” for small pox, vaccines were going to solve everything.

In this environment, you had a group of natural healers that were brutally targeted by the AMA (American Medical Association) and ALMOST destroyed.

This is the story of Undoctored; it’s amazing this profession somehow survived. 

I really hope you get to see it, and share it.

Because it goes away on Friday the 4th. (I wanted to share it first, but at some point I have to pay for this thing!)

Jeff Hays

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's the quote from Maclean's Magazine:

"Each year, more than 90,000 Americans and as many as 24,000 Canadians die from medical mistakes." The mistakes include giving the wrong medication and botched operations.

I've done my best to avoid them ever since in my earlyy 20's, an overly ambitions doctor had me on 28 different pills which finally made me temporatily blind. From then on I have fled them unless I'm bleeding to death - lol

Maggie

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello dear Maggie:

I am of a similar opinion.

Kindest & warmest regards,
Mike