Monday, March 31, 2014

I Finally Found An Organic Coffee Manufactured In A Healthful Way


I finally found a Swedish organic coffee that doesn't have a taste of chemical residual or a taste of heavy metals in the mouth.   I'm under the understanding that coffee is dried by diesel fuel by most Swedish coffee manufacturers which leaves a diesel residual on the coffee.

My wife & I contacted the customer service department at Arvid Nordquist Coffee Company in Sweden and were told that they are still using fans to dry their coffee which is perhaps more costly, but far superior if one is to produce a healthier coffee.

I highly recommend you give this coffee a try to taste the difference.

And many thank yous to the customer service department who were so polite and prompt in answering our inquiry.

For further information, please click on the link provided below:

Arvid Nordquist Classic Coffee Co.

2 comments:

Julia Carlson said...

I'd love to try this coffee some time! I have recently started to drink organic coffee, and now I crave it! It feels better to drink than normal coffee knowing all the ingredients are organic. http://store.moorecoffee.com/organic-coffees-c36.aspx

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

They changed the formula or started to produce it in a cheaper & less healthful manner so I no longer drink their coffee. This is so common, the coffees are changing all the time. It's a shame...it was a damn good coffee but no longer.